Monday, May 25, 2009

Think So Much

2day i think a lot...
coz 2day is somebody birthday...
suddenly i feel so sad..
i dunno where the sadness come frm...
but suddenly i feel sad n keep on thinking wat will happen to my future...
no matter 2moro or anyday...
i really hate this kind of festival...
coz i din hav those thing tat should i hav on this kind of festival...
so i'm thinking wat will happen on tat day...
will it happen something tat i'm hoping happen?
wat will i do if really happen?
or wont happen anything n juz pass through lik usual...
tis kind of festival always pass through my life lik usual day...
start frm the day i steps into form 4...
i suddenly feel tat when i'm going out wit them i feel lonely...
sitting in the car alone in back...
full wit sadness...
non-stop thinking y i'm going through tis kind of life...
why can my life juz lik other ppl...
when i think until here, my tears falls...
but is dark n i'm alone behind the car...
my tears...
which is so valuable...
wont drop juz as i lik...
but all of tis pass...
my tears start turns into unvaluable...
i donno its start frm when...
but it really turn to something which is worthless...
i almost cry everytime when i'm thinking of it...
i don wan to think tat but donno wat force me...
force me to cry...
sadness?
or
loneliness?

No comments: