Friday, May 8, 2009

Don Noe Wat Should I Do

i realli don noe wat should i do now...
y tis world got so many problem...
so many such difficult problem...
such annoying problem...
such problem tat ppl will care so much...
y?
wat should i do...
tis four problem realli annoying...
should i say yes or i should say no...
or neither yes n no but stop...
is it better if all problem can be solve by using true or false n yes n no...
but now i realli dun noe wat to do...
juz lik Shakespeare said...
to be or not to be, tats a question...
but where can i get the answer of tis question?
or i should juz let it be...
can i juz let it be?
i realli hope tat i can...
although my mind can let it be...
but my heart n guts dun let me to let it be...
'they' wan me to solve all tis problem...
so 'they' keep on thinking bout tis problem...
but wat can i do...
every problem had it ownself formula...
but i cant the formula of tis problem...
how should i find these formula?
where should i find these formula?
wat should i do?
when should i do?
why should i do?
who can answer my question?

No comments: