Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Knew That Will Happen

haha...
do u feel tat we always gaduh on Thursday?
2day we gaduh again...
but did u feel tat we always gaduh juz becoz of small matter...
last time becoz of alcohol...
tis time becoz of pendrive...
last time juz gaduh 4 few hour...
2day when the ceramah start, we din talk to each other...
till juz now...
u call me juz 4 my uncle's num...
but u din tell me bout the num u wan is my bus uncle's num...
so i gave u a wrong num...
i dun noe tat the word u write in msg mean u angry or wat...
i juz noe tat even i got wrong in giving u a wrong num, but u had some fault too...
u din tell me bout which uncle's num u wan...
then...
bout the pen drive...
y u rushing 4 those pic...
i really cant found my pen drive...
u juz tell me bout ur pen drive got some secret...
as usual...
those secret sure is file...
i feel tat if u realli is rushing 4 those pic, u can juz put ur file as private file...
or also can save in ur com juz for temporary...
u din tell me tat ur pen drive background had changed...
so how i noe...
if u rushing 4 those pic, u borrow pen drive frm other ppl la...
i not yet found my pen drive...
how i borrow u...
by the way, i dunno whether when we will talk again...
maybe 2moro...
maybe nex week?
maybe???
haiz...
dunno la...

No comments: