Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reply To Somebody

first of all...
u borrow tat pendrive frm me on 30 April...
so include today...
u not yet borrow the pendrive frm me for 1 week n 4 day...
u say u din rushing for those pic...
maybe u send a wrong msg for me...
coz u ask for me for the pendrive everyday...
if we change position, i'm sure u will think tat too...
i noe i forget on the 1st few day...
but after tat i really cant find my pendrive...
tat day i told u i'll find it...
i did it...
but i really din find it...
i dun noe whether i did really use those angry tone to tell u tis...
n i really thought the thing in ur pendrive which is secret only files...
so i tell u tat u can transfer those file into ur computer...
if u really say tat is secret...
scare saw by ur sis...
then u can set it to private...
but u din tell me bout the background pendrive...
so i dun noe it...
although i'm not sure wil i borrow other pendrive frm other ppl if i'm in tat position...
but u really din tell me all bout the pendrive...
i don noe tat other ppl hink is who's wrong...
but i noe tat i got wrong...
but u also got wrong...
pls think bout it...
r u rushing for those pic?
did u asking me for the pendrive everyday?
try go borrow something frm other ppl n ask tat ppl everyday frm tat ppl...
did u ask me whether i go bac got find or not?
did u tell me tat the secret in ur pendrive cannot transfer to ur com...
i nvr think tat all is ur fault...
so i think u really don noe me...
coz i nvr say tat its all ur fault...
coz i nvr say tat i'm not stubborn...
i told u before...
we r same kind ppl...

No comments: