Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday

yesterday is my birthday...
i got a lot of birthday msg before the sun rise...
i feel so happy...
but when the sun rise, i start to wait...
waiting for birthday msg frm somebody...
when i waiting for the msg, i think back to last year...
tat year, i celebrate my birthday in ktv...
i did invite him n he did attend...
i'm very happy...
he did give me present together wit his fren...
then i start to miss him...
n i also starting to ask myself...
y he not yet send birthday msg to me?
did they prepare a special suprise for my birthday?
am i going to meet wit him 2day?
but this is all the no answer's question...
sadness n loneliness start to come into my heart...
i feel sad...
i feel lonely...
if as usual...
i will cry...
but i din...
dunno y my tear din drop...
i really feel wanna to cry but my tears din drop at all...
is it my tears ad dry or finish till i cant cry anymore?
still miss him now...
dunno wat should i do...

No comments: