Monday, April 13, 2009

A Very Horrible Thing That I Had To Face Today

tis is the most scary n horrible thing tat i had to face it...
i go skol by bus every morning....
on the way to go skol, we had to change to another bus...
then when im going down frm my bus is still is new n good day 4 me...
but my good day end here n my terrible day had started...
when til my turn to go down frm bus n on the stair of the bus,
i had scare by tat horrible thing...
the ppl who go down be4 me suddenly fall down into a deep drain...
the ppl fell down in front of my eyes...
but i donno wat should i do...
i almost scream when i saw it...
but i didn't...
i juz scared...
i donno wat should i do when i get shocked...
i juz hav a look n straight pass through it...
i donno how the ppl fall into the drain...
there should be covered...
or not?
or is not been covered...
i cant remember it...
but i should remember it...
why can i forget it...
i juz remember the cover of the drain is made by cement or stone...
tat ppl step on tat n maybe the it crack...
so tat ppl wil drop in the drain...
or tat ppl wanted to go by shortcut then step on the cover...
who noes the cover which is going to crack cant stand the ppl weight the crack...
n then the ppl "dulp" drop into he drain...
its really scary...
if the cover really had been covered n it crack when the ppl stand on it,
is really dangerous 4 me...
if tat ppl din go to skol, then i'll be the victims...
is really scary...
then the ppl who drop into the drain is me...
the ppl who hurts is me...
i feel myself shivering after i go on the bus...
i keep on thinking if the ppl who drop into the drain is me, wat wil i do...
wat wil happen to me...
wil i cry...
wil i shocked until suffer frm any kind of mental disease...
or
wil i die?
but then the ppl is ok...
she juz injured on leg (i think)...
then the bus driver maybe took her to hospital, clinic or home...
i really scare this will happen to me...
although i had been thinking to die before this, but now i cant...
i don wan...
i wan to study,
had my SPM,
rush to my target,
n take the best result ever starting frm my secondary period...
i had start plan n going forward it...
i dun wanna to die or get injured be4 SPM...
so i hope...
"GOD... pls help me to finish tis plan without anything happen to me... n i begged u to help me to complete tis plan..."

No comments: