Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Luck My Fate 2

...Continue of My Luck My Fate...

besides they treat us lik maid,they also tortune us...
they don let us to watch movie...
they wan us sit at the living but not on sofa or chair but on floor...
the most excessive is...
we had to turn around n facing the wall...
they don wan let us to watch movie also...
other than tat...
they also call us wit the name they lik...
do u noe wat they call me??
"SMELLY GIRL"... in cantonese "臭妹“...
do i really smelly on tat time or now also same???
SMELLY....
thank god my mother feel my sis can take care herself so she dint let her go there anymore...
n also thank god i only stay at there only for 4 years....
tis is the most bad phase tat i had in my whole life until now...
but now i still hope tat i can tell them something...


for tat family members...
Hey man....
u thought u r king n queen ar?
or u r moneybags?
can treat me n my sis as a maid...
dont u forget...
my mum is the 1 who paid u...
not u r the 1 who paid me...
so u din hav the authority to treat us lik maid...
my mum paid u for take care of us but u tortune us...
u din take good care of us still wan to blame us...
y im smelly???
bcoz of u la...
pls dun 4get...
i take bath in ur house n using ur shampoo or body shampoo...
u think u so incense ar?
HAHAHAHAHA...
U... the fatty uncle....
u r the most smelliest person in tat house...
full wit smoke...
non-stop smoking...
be careful later #@*%$!?*@%$#$ a...
haiz...
continue u all these also useless...
but i had some advice to u...
hope u can see tat n make it come true...
  • go n try those nausea tat u force us to eat n u noe wat the taste...
  • go treat u son or daughter juz lik how u treat us... see wat feeling wil they giv u...
  • treat other ppl better or else u wil get the retribution....
  • n try to stand in other ppl position before u wan do anything to them...

No comments: