Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Suddenly Feel Like So Miss U


y i'll keep on thinking of u tis few day?
i suddenly feel lik so miss u...
i already long time din meet wit u...
i already long time get myself off frm u...
y i wil suddenly miss u?

i already decide to let u go n juz concentrate to study...
but wat let me turn my mind position to u...
we already long time din talk...
i already long time din talk bout u...
i already long time din think anything bout u...
but y i'll suddenly miss u...
i noe tat is impossible...
tats y i let it go...
but y it come bac...
is there anything tat can help me to forget u completely?

i dun wan tis type of feeling...
tis type feeling makes me suffer...
i juz wan to let myself go through a skol life...
wit skol...
wit books...
n wit frens...
how can i forget u completely?
now i'm so miss u...
thinking bout ' will u giv me a present on my birthday?'
but i noe tat is impossible...
we will meet juz becoz of tat gang...
but i'm now out frm tat gang...
so we'll nvr meet anymore...
so is impossible u can giv me a present...
i hope tat i can forget u completely...
i wanna to do tis...
but i really hope tat i can meet u one more time...
becoz i really miss u...
i hope tat i can forget u juz lik my tears...
flow out frm my body...

No comments: