Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two Weeks Holiday

haiz...
i'm wasting my time...
2 weeks holiday...
wat had i did?
the beginning of the first week...
online...
watch movie...
eat...
sleep...
nothing else i did...
all useless thing...
then the end of the first week...
i thought i will juz use tis whole week to online n watch movie...
but...
my sis...
my noob sis...
she din pay for the p1...
so cant online...
therefore...
i clean my room n my sis room...
wanna use my sis room to study...
at least i done something useful...
clean my sis room...
tat room not lik other room...
ohter room quite warm or can say hot whole day...
but tat room more comfortable...
haha...
happy coz i did it...
then i start doing sej notes...
but i did a bit only...
then i start feel sleepy...
haiz...
then the beginning of the second week...
my bro comes bac...
the beginning of tis week...
i did nothing...
juz cook...
watching my bro play game...
n shopping...
my mom take leave to teman my bro...
the we almost everyday go shopping...
haiz...
we plan to bring my bro go bac on thursday...
but coz of some reason...
he go bac yesterday...
tis few days i only hav chance to go near the computer when he sleep...
coz he non-stop using the computer...
i even din sleep juz for online...
in tis week...
i try 3 day sleep after 6am...
haiz...
become panda ad...
sumore tis 2 week i non-stop eating...
eat eat eat....
fat ad la...
haiz...
wat i did before all useless ad...
haiz...
2day is the end of the 2 weeks holiday...
in tis 2 weeks did nothing...
still hav a lot of homework not yet do...
dunno how will my life be if i continue lik tis...
i feel i had go far frm my target...
very very far...
worried...

No comments: