Saturday, June 20, 2009

Damn U!!!

hei u... wat kind of fren r u har?
ya...
i like him...
how?
i dunno whether he got gf or not...
i also dun care he got gf or not...
coz i never think about i wanna to be wit him...
i noe tat i din hav tat chance...
tats y i din take action...
u tis damn "fren"...
starting last year u start to say bad thing bout me...
i din did anything to u...
y u wan take my thing as ur story title...
i think u also noe tat i ad noe u always gossip bout me...
now we noe we r pretending to be fren to each other...
my target r to revenge...
but wats urs?
i'm useless for u noe...
hei...
pls la...
i noe u got bf ad...
then how...
i dun think u n ur bf can last how long...
no matter who i lik...
wat i did...
those r all...
NON OF UR BUSINESS...
pls leave me alone...
dun come into my world...
i'm a sleeping volcano by now...
but i dunno whether when i'll wake up...
i juz wanna to say...
i'll wake up anytime if u keep it up...
i'm holding those bad feelings right now...
i'll revenge when u really makes me "BOOM"...
i think tis will come sooner if u keep on lik chicken backside...
so i think no u better...
KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT!!!

No comments: