Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toilsome Day

yesterday is a toilsome day...
i slept on 4.40am...
then wake up on 5.40am...
then i still feel lik usual...
juz more tired...
but then when i'm on bus...
i start to feel unwell...
feel lik got something stuck in my throat...
feel lik wanna to vomit...
but i'm on bus...
i cannot juz vomit out...
so i try to stand tat feeling...
then is time i had to change bus...
when i change to the other bus...
there is no any empty place anymore...
then i start more indisposed...
so suffer...
wanna to vomit but cant...
at the same time...
my stomach also start to pain...
tat bus is so cold...
full wit air-cond...
the weakness when my stomach feeling unwell is wind...
somemore tat is air-cond...
lik tis i felt more n more suffer...
then i start to having cold sweat...
oh my god...
almost fainted...
then finally arrive skol...
but weird...
i feel more better when i arrive skol...
but still hav assembly...
haiz...
suppress...
but cant...
i feel more serious...
but still hav to assembly...
somemore standing...
damn it...
start feeling dizzy...
my fren told me tat my lips is totally turn white...
ya...
coz i feel so anguish...
but thank god juz for a while...
then my world slowly back to usual...
coz the teachers let us sit...
then i slept...
after tat i feel more better...
so...
do u think tis is a really toilsome day?

No comments: