Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i'm back

long time din write blog ad...
coz i forgot tis blogger email address n password ad...
but 2day suddenly remember it...
tis monday went to orientation in utar...
a lot of ppl at there...
900++
i'm 1 of them...
thank god i met my roommate be4 i go to the orientation n we had exchange our num...
or else i sure wil very boring during the orientation...
i'm feeling i'm so unlucky tis year...
lost my phone on january...
rob by motor on april...
n haunted by the mc during the orientation becoz of my hair on may...
why i wear red shirt tat day...
so embarrassing...
i wearing red shirt n with red spec tat day...
n the mc remember me becoz my hair is red too...
i'm the only 1 wit red hair...
haiz....
hav to start my new life in pj...
but alone there feel so scary...
hoping my roommate wil move in aas fast as she can...
i'm not scare becoz of sleep alone in tat room...
i'm scare becoz i dunno how to go to skol alone...
exspecially tis thursday...
hope uncle no airport...
then he can fetch me there...
pls...
pray for me...

No comments: