Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Luck My Fate

i really hope i can become u...
got father which is so protect u,
mother which is always left at home 2 take care of u,
sister who can become ur listener,
brother which can play with,
n u r the last child of tis family...
but me...
i'm juz a lonely n ugly girl since kindergarden...
when i'm small...
i stay with my cousin...
she had 2 work then cant take care of me...
her mother will go buy thing also...
then they will left me at home alone...
after that i reach 2 primary skol...
my fate still very pity...
i stay at my babysitter home when my mum is working...
tat family always bully me n my sis...
everytime eat chicken, they wil cook with the skin....
the skin taste too nausea...then i had thought to throw it...
but unfortunenately found out by tat family...
they force us to eat tat...
me n my sister had to force ourself to eat those nausea thing...
tat nausea thing let us eat until almost vomit out wat we had eat be4 tat...
beside tat...
they also treat us lik maid...
they always call us to do tis n tat...
mayde u think is only a request...
but not at all...
they use a very bad manner to call us to do tat thing...
n also without any 'thank you'...

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: