Saturday, March 28, 2009

A dream

i had a dream 2day...
a weird dream...
in tat dream...
im in my house...
suddenly a boy who i don noe who's tat came into my house...
tat boy had my house key...
is tat weird?
the boy quite handsome...
i think is the type which i lik...
then dono y i also let him come into my house...
he keep on take thing tat juz buy come to my house...
in n out 4 a few time...
juz lik my house is empty n he need to decorate it wit things he buy...
then he juz come into my house n non stop cleaning my house...
after tat my family had came bac...
but they din scold me...
suddenly tat boy sit on the sofa watch tv...
he sit on a sofa which my brother n mother also sit on tat...
but a while after tat,
he is standing outside...
lik somebody is punishing him stand outside...
a while after tat he turns to a indian...
when i saw tat the indian goes out n he come bac again...
but not alone...
wit so many ppl...
all those ppl i also don noe...
but they keep on say the boy is chasing me...
wan me accept him...
tat the end of tis dream...
i hope if tat dream is a realiti,
in tat dream my mom allows me date wit other guy...
got a boy quite handsome chasing me...
n the boy also treat me quite good....
...The End...

No comments: