Saturday, August 29, 2009

gathering

few days before i went to my primary skol class gathering...
tat day i really worry bout wat will happen at there...
but thank god...
i hav fun there...
we all very happy at there...
my primary skol fren all very funny...
tats y we non stop laughing n laughing...
we had bbq there...
but too bad...
rain comes...
but they still keep on bbq before the rain get heavy...
when the rain get heavy, all of us hav to squeeze in a small area...
but we stil having fun...
after the rain...
we all full ad...
they wanted to play 'true or dare'...
i knew it before i go...
i guess they will play tat...
finally i'm right...
but they said everybody hav secret...
so we juz play dare to keep everybody secret...
they use bottle to spin n see whether who's the lucky person...
i really scare tat i'll be the lucky person...
1st time...
not me(thank god)...
2nd time...
not me also(oh...)...
but they plan to get the 2nd person a partner...
then my fate came to me... i'm the 3rd lucky person...
wat did we do???
they wan the 2nd lucky fellow(boy) to kneel in front of me n propose...
to me!!!
oh my god...
wat can i do...
juz follow...
standing at there n having a shy face...
some 'audience' told me to not accept him...
but some say if i dun accept...
the guy no need wake up...
oh my god...
help...
hav to accept...
hurry finish up tis mission n bac to sit...
but is fun also...
haiz...
but after tat...
i'm the 1st person bac home...
too bad...
regret...
but no choice...
nobody send me bac if i dun bac at tat time...
however stil hope tat they will organise again this kind of gathering again soon...
maybe 3 month once...
wakaka...
coz too happy wit them...
no cares at all...
juz happy...

No comments: